Hi! I'm Artem, and I have been developing Android apps for about 10 years.
I love Kotlin, Clean Architecture and Reactive programming. I'm also familiar with Android internals.
Developing Android launcher app in an in-house team of the biggest telecommunication company in Russia.
In a team of three Android developers I developed the kasko2go application (car insurance with assessment of the driving style by collecting telemetry without using third-party devices) in a short time from scratch.
- Participated in every part of the application development excluding telemetry collection
- Led the technical part of the marketing experiments (one subordinate web developer). Integrated A/B testing functionality, which allowed to replace any part of user flow on-the-fly without updating the application.
- Integrated CI (Bamboo) for automatic pull-requests checking, parametrized APK building, including starting build from Slack, sending resulting APK to Slack and Firebase App Distribution
Developed from scratch an MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution. It was installed on thousands of corporate devices, helping to:
- Restrict device access
- Manage installed applications
- Prevent loss of sensitive data
- Bulk configure remote devices
I also worked on the Moscow Electronic School project, mostly on architecture and refactoring.
Developed a prototype of Snaappy app in the face of changing requirements. I quit the project while the app was becoming a messenger.
- Developed a commercial fork of Android OS with UI and launcher changes.
- Developed a custom launcher for Android-based Smart TVs. It included a file manager and a media player.
Here are some projects that I developed personally.
- Few dozens of publications about programming in the «Xakep» («hacker») magazine during ~2008-2014
- Skillberg Android course (in Russian; outdated)
- Google's «Material Design Awards» 2015 with «Transport» app (listed above)
- 3rd place on the «Cultural Code» (team name: Labster.PRO) with «Shazam» for movies. My role: Android & Backend developer.